Sustainable Investment Forum North America 2023
It's less than one week until the eighth edition of the Sustainable Investment Forum North America, taking place during Climate Week New York.
It's less than one week until the eighth edition of the Sustainable Investment Forum North America, taking place during Climate Week New York when world leaders from finance, governments, business and societal projects will converge at the UN to discuss methods to conserve natural resources, decarbonise international markets and mobilise public and private finance to drive a green and inclusive net zero global economy.
The Sustainable Investment Forum North America is recognised as one of the leading events for attracting asset owners with more than USD $3 trillion in assets under management. Climate Action and the UNEP Finance Initiative present the forthcoming Sustainable Investment Forum North America as the number one meeting point for the finance community during Climate Week NYC.
This year we have an amazing speaker lineup including:
- Bertrand Millont, Head of Sustainability, CDPQ
- Curtis Ravenel Senior Advisor to the Co-Chairs and Vice Chair, Glasgow Alliance for Net-Zero (GFANZ)
- Elizabeth Maruma Mrema, Deputy Executive Director, United Nations Environment Programme
- Mindy Luber, CEO & President, Ceres
- Tracey McDermott, CBE, the Chair of the Net Zero Banking Alliance and Group Head Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance, Standard Chartered
- Richard Manley, Chief Sustainability Officer, Canada Pension Investment Board
- Lori Kerr, Chief Executive Officer, FinDev Canada
- John Delaney, Founder & Executive Chairman, Forbright Bank
- John Adler, Chief ESG Officer, Bureau of Asset Management, Office of New York City Comptroller Brad Lander
- Günther Thallinger, Board Member of Allianz SE & Chair of the NZAOA
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance & Compliance Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Pedro Guazo, Representative of the Secretary General for the Investment of Assets, United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund, (UNJSPF)
- Robin Millington, CEO, Planet Tracker