Sustainable Investment Forum Europe - Part 1
Building a coherent financial system to support ESG and global sustainable growth
About this event
PART 1 l Building a coherent financial system to support ESG and global sustainable growth
Tuesday, 8 September 2020
Morning Session: 9:00 - 10:45 AM (GMT+1)
Afternoon Session: 2:00 - 3:00 PM (GMT+1)
Core Discussion Points:
- The geopolitical and macroeconomic outlook - best sustainable strategies and best practice for institutional asset owners
- How are assets owners managing their assets and enacting ESG principles in a low return environment?
- Strategic and sustainable long term investing in a low return post-pandemic environment
- What are the effects of ESG data on portfolio risks and returns?
- Examining the different data approaches to measuring a portfolio’s “temperature”: how to align your portfolio with a 1.5 /2-degree objective
- Has COVID-19 refocused attention on the importance of ESG?
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Noémie Klein is CEO of Asset Resolution, 2° Investing Initiative
- Adrie Heinsbroek, Principal Responsible Investment, NN Investment Partners
- Johanna Raynal, Director of ESG & Impact, SwedFund
- Mirza Baig, Head of Corporate Governance, Aviva Investors
- Andrew Dyson, CEO, International Security Lending Association (ISLA)
- Valeria Dinershteyn ,Sustainable Investment Strategist, EMEA, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Jacob Michaelsen, Head of Sustainable Finance Advisory, Nordea Bank
- Marie Lassegnore, CFA Credit Portfolio Manager, La Francaise AM
- Laurent Babikian, Director, Capital Markets, Carbon Disclosure Project,(CDP) Europe
- Lisa Eichler co-heads Climate & ESG Solutions, Ortec Finance
- Mervyn Tang, senior Director & Global Head of ESG Research, Fitch Ratings
Dr. Ben Caldecott
Sachin Vankalas, General Manager, LuxFLAG
Noémie Klein is CEO of Asset Resolution, 2° Investing Initiative
About the Forum:
In response to COVID-19 and the unpredictability of holding physical events in the short term, the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020, in official partnership with UNEP-FI returns during 8-22 September as a 4-part digital event series, running weekly for one month – WATCH LIVE OR ON-DEMAND. Climate Action is committed to enabling debate, encouraging dialogue and collaboration to lay the foundations for sustainable finance, and we’ll provide an online environment for over 1,000 attendees to engage with the sustainable finance community in these unprecedented times. For more information download the event brochure here.
Official Event Partner: