Industry Transition Summit
23 & 25 MAR
About this Summit
Heavy industry and heavy transport are together responsible for 40% of global carbon emissions and their contribution is set to increase. Hydrogen, alternative fuels, negative emissions technologies and energy efficient industrial clusters will be critical to transitioning these harder to abate sectors.
But where does the responsibility lie, who will pay for the transition and how can we encourage industry players to shift their existing operations to low-carbon alternatives?
Core topics to be addressed:
- What technological innovations can aid in the industry transition and how are they currently being used?
- The importance of regulation and market incentives in meeting reduction targets?
- Who is paying? Exploring new finance streams to accelerate the industry transition.
- Hydrogen: What solutions are available?
- The role of negative emissions technologies.
About Transition Summits
The Transition Summits are a collection of high-level, 2-day virtual gatherings with each focussing on a specific sector transition: Hydrogen, Industry, Transport and Energy.
The Summits bring together key stakeholders driving sustainable and net-zero transition from policy and regulation to innovation, technology and investment. This is the ideal platform for investors, project developers, policy makers and innovators to share insights and expertise on key transition trends and opportunities.
These are highly sophisticated, 4-session events hosted on a professional virtual platform designed for our audience to network, connect and explore new opportunities within these specific sector transitions.