Taking the Circular Route: Assessing EVs from a systems perspective for a more circular economy
About this webinar
As EVs continue to gather momentum and comprise a greater share of our mobility usage, it is now important to understand how they fit within a more circular economy. Climate Action invites you to join our complimentary webinar hosted with the Sustainable Innovation Forum's Headline Partner, BMW Group.
An in-depth consideration of EV’s environmental impact across their entire life-cycle, allows us to shift away from traditional linear perspectives and find ways to reduce raw material usage and energy needs that will ultimately ease environmental stresses across the entire system.
This free webinar dives deep into supply chain management, responsible sourcing and the different role EV powertrains will play within our new, sustainability, mobility system.
Join us to:
- Understand how different EV powertrains will be used for different vehicle usage
- Explore the real cost of EVs to our environment and how to minimize their impact
- Reimage the EV supply chain from a systems perspective for a more circular economy
- Discuss how we can close the loops in EV supply chains
You should join us if:
- You are interested in EVs and Life-Cycle Analysis
- You want to explore the concepts of Circular Economy further
- You want to minimize EVs impact within a sustainable mobility systems
You will hear from expert Mobility and Circular Economy Speakers:
Ursula Mathar, Vice President of Sustainability & Environmental Protection, BMW Group
Sonya Bhonsle, Global Head of Supply Chain, CDP
Camron Gorguinpour, Global Senior Manager, Electric Vehicles, World Resources Institute
Moderator: Rhys Thomas, Programme Director, Climate Action