Reimagine Series: Sustainable Supply Chains
About this event
The Covid-19 pandemic brought new challenges for every business and affected supply chains in before unimaginable ways. Adaptation has been key and the need for resilient, transparent and vitally sustainable supply chains has never been greater.
As countries begin to build back better, with a green recovery at the heart, it is important that businesses balance sustainability with profit. In this transitional period, companies must aim to transform their businesses to create and drive a more efficient, low carbon and circular economy.
Vital to this will be data, operations and emerging technologies that will allow the private sector to drive progress on sustainability whilst also driving competitive advantage.
- Beyond Supply Chain Circularity: Moving from linear to circular to regenerative supply chains
- Adding value whilst maintaining supply chain circularity
- Role of data in driving progress
- Shipping Industry: Leading by example?
- How to manage supply chain risks
- Growing cyber security threats: How to protect your sustainable supply chain?
About the Reimagine Series
A series of digital events exploring some of the greatest climate, sustainability, nature and biodiversity challenges we face. Aligned to key days in the climate and environmental calendar, these short, sharp, high-impact events explore why we need to reimagine a new future and how we can rethink our approach to meet these challenges.
- Biodiversity & Nature-Based Solutions Cities & the Built Environment
- Cities & the Built Environment
- Land Use, Agriculture & Food
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Oceans & the Blue Economy
- Youth Agenda & Green Jobs