Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020
Mobilising sustainable investment towards a 1.5 °C world
About this webinar
About the Forum:
In response to COVID-19 and the unpredictability of holding physical events in the short term, the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020, in official partnership with UNEP-FI returned during September as a 4-part digital event series, running weekly for one month – NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND. Climate Action is committed to enabling debate, encouraging dialogue and collaboration to lay the foundations for sustainable finance, and we’ve provided an online environment for over 1,000 attendees to engage with the sustainable finance community in these unprecedented times.
Core Discussion Points:
- The geopolitical and macroeconomic outlook - best sustainable strategies and best practice for institutional asset owners
- How are assets owners managing their assets and enacting ESG principles in a low return environment?
- How strategic asset allocation is the key to managing the transition in a fiduciary-friendly way
- The role of Global Investors for Sustainable Development, (GISD) the UN Secretary General’s initiative and the potential for making private investors invest in line with the SDGs
- Implications of COVID-19 and the role of ESG and responsible business practice in long-term financial recovery strategies
- How investors address climate change across the investment process: How they define their climate objectives
- Examining how the EU has committed to embed climate change considerations into the post-pandemic financial recovery packages- do you expect all government sustainability packages to incorporate sustainability issues in a certain time frame?
- UNEP FI: Principles for Responsible Banking: One year on
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Mervyn Tang, senior Director & Global Head of ESG Research, Fitch Ratings
- Adrie Heinsbroek, Principal Responsible Investment, NN Investment Partners
- Jeroen Bos, Head of Responsible Investment NN Investment Partners
- Andrew Steel, Managing Director & Global Head of Sustainable Finance, Fitch Ratings
- Craig Mackenzie, Head of Strategic Asset Allocation, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Luc Olivier, Fund Manager, Impact Strategy, La Financiere de l’Echiquier, LFDE
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Eva Cairns, ESG Investment Analysts, Climate Change, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Martina Macpherson, Senior Vice President, Strategic Partnerships & Engagement, Moody’s
- Bethany Gorham, Vice President, Fundraising & Impact Investing, Energy Impact Partners
- Chris Hulatt – Co-Founder, Octopus Group
- Rodolphe Bocquet, Global Head of ESG, Qontigo Stoxx
- Sasja Beslik, Managing Director & Head of Sustainable Finance, J.Safra Sarasin Bank
Dr. Ben Caldecott
Enter your details to get on-demand access to all the content from Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020!
Official Event Partner: