How is COVID-19 refocusing sustainable finance?
About this webinar
WATCH ON DEMAND
Recorded on: Wednesday 10 June 2020
The pandemic will ingrain new social and economic norms as the world adjusts to a new reality and a new era of economic instability. The sustainable finance agenda must not lose momentum and green finance should still be at the forefront of a global economy facing years of climate and financial uncertainty. As investors adapt to a period of extreme volatility this webinar will discuss the response of both the asset management and corporate sectors.
- Does the responsible investment market need to turn their focus to the S and G of ESG?
- What are the likely effects on shareholder engagement through dividends and buy backs
- What are the pandemic implications for the corporate world?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the sustainable finance supply chain: challenge or opportunity?
- How has the pandemic affected the sustainable finance supply chain?
- The difficulties of mobilising finance to reach a 1.5 degree target in the midst of a pandemic
- Forecasting the short and long term impacts
NN Investment Partners is the asset manager of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded company listed on Euronext Amsterdam. NN Investment Partners is headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands and manages approximately EUR 276 bln* (USD 310 bln*) in assets for institutions and individual investors worldwide. NN Investment Partners employs around 1,000 staff and has offices in 15 countries, servicing clients across Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
NN Investment Partners is part of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded company.
* Figures as of 31 December 2019
Enter your details below to view the full webinar On-Demand.