Climate Innovation Forum 2021
Connecting Net-Zero Ambition and Climate Innovation for a Green Recovery.
About this event
Now in its third year and in collaboration with London Climate Action Week in July, The Climate Innovation Forum aims to connect climate ambition with net-zero innovation for a green recovery.
The event mission is to promote:
- Policy: Effective policies at a local, regional and national level that link fiscal stimulus and economic recovery to the UK’s net-zero target.
- Innovation: To advance, accelerate and scale low carbon innovations and infrastructure projects for green, clean and resilient recovery.
- Investment: The advantages and returns for public and private green investment strategies.
In order to help:
- Develop effective policy approaches across national, regional and local governments for economic stimulus that aligns with net-zero ambitions
- Connect the businesses and climate innovators to public sector investment for a net-zero future
- Promote the integration of sustainability and low carbon strategies into economic recovery planning
- Accelerate green jobs as a means for economic recovery.
Hybrid Event Format: Connect in-person & digitally
A global community of climate enablers brought together to learn and develop partnerships
- Live audience of 1,500+
- Amplify reach to a global digital audience of 100,000
- Engage senior time-poor stakeholders who would otherwise not attend
- Digital networking tools
- High-level face-to-face networking
- Content available on-demand post-event.
As part of the